Nature’s Raincoats originated as a public engagement exhibit for the Royal Society Summer Exhibition 2009. We are pleased to consider requests for a Nature’s Raincoats lecture, exhibition or workshop in the Newcastle, Nottingham or Oxford areas. If travelling expenses can be covered, we can consider locations across the UK and possibly overseas.
Since 2009 we’ve also been seen at:
Exhibitions and Festivals
- The Big Bang Fair North-East, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, 2017.
- The Big Bang Fair East Midlands, Derby, 2015, 2016, 2017.
- The Royal Institution Family Fun Day, London, May 2014.
- The BSA British Science Festival, Newcastle-upon-Tyune, 2013.
- The Big Bang Fair, London, 2013.
- BBC Summer of Wildlife, Cardiff, 2013.
- Indian Institute of Technology Techfest, Bombay, 2010 & 2012.
- Cheltenham Science Festival 2010.
To see the relevance of our work to the London Olympics 2012, see this RCUK video.
Heading image courtesy Sue Thompson.